Cover Glasses for Microscopy
The cover glasses are manufactured from cover glass D 263® M,
a colourless borosilicate glass, according to ISO 8255.
Appropriate manufacturing processes guarantee low tolerances.
The outstanding features of D 263® M include:
- Virtually free of any colour distortion because super-
transparent and colourless
- Excellent internal glass quality with very low levels of
inclusions, striae, bubbles, streaks, etc.
- High spectral transmission
- Excellent flatness
- Optimum chemical resistance
- Refractive index finely adapted to microscopes
Showing all 5 results
Note: The following PDF catalogs are generated “live” from our online catalog. When downloading the complete catalog and extensive categories, it may therefore take a moment for the PDF file to load.