Precise pipetting of large and small volumes is easy due to single handed control of pipetting speed for fast, powerful aspiration, accurate meniscus setting, or precise dispensing of small volumes.
You can typically work for 8 hours of continuous pipetting without recharging* [*continuous aspiration and delivery with a 10 ml pipette], and the accu-jet® S can be used while charging.
– For glass and plastic pipettes from 0.1 to 200 ml
– Ergonomic handgrip and perfectly balanced design
– Fills a 25 ml pipette at maximum motor speed in only 3 seconds
– Battery with intelligent charging technology and two color charge indicator
|Item No.||Storage temperature||Dimensions (l x w x h)||Weight||Battery||Power adapter||Material|
|42577010||-20 °C +50 °C||13.9 x 23 x 6.2 cm||485.10 g||Battery pack NiMH 2.4 V, 730 mAh||Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz||PC/PBT|
- Item number: 42577010
- Storage temperature: -20 °C +50 °C
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 13.9 x 23 x 6.2 cm
- Weight: 485.10 g
- Battery: Battery pack NiMH 2.4 V, 730 mAh
- Power adapter: Input: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Material: PC/PBT
The instrument is not suitable for use with Pasteur pipettes.